Transferring Courses

 Principle Course & Release Letter 


If you were offered a package of courses, and applied for a student visa to cover all your courses using more than one Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), then the principal course is the final course in the package.

For example:

  1. You have two eCoEs, one for an English or diploma course and one for a bachelor's course.
    The bachelor's course is your principal course.

  2. You have two eCoEs, one for a graduate diploma and one for a master's.
    The master's course is your principal course.

If you have completed more than 6 months of your principal course, then you may transfer without a release letter.

If you are still enrolled in a preliminary course, you need a release letter to transfer.

 Transferring to Institutions 


If you wish to transfer to a different institution in Australia, Yes Centre could give you a professional, fast and reliable consultation and guide you to restart your new course in a new education institution.

Application Procedures


Here i am~

Applying for your student visa and wait to be grant

Receive Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)

Submit application

receive and accept Offer Letter

Free Consultation

Yes Centre Logo 2019 V2 .png

Copyright © 2019 Yes Centre Education Planner

Level 3, 110 William Street, Perth WA 6000 | View Map 
Ph: +61 8 9481 8880 | Email:

  • Facebook
  • Yes Centre WeChat
  • YouTube